Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jana and Stephanie - Wedding

























I always tear up during ceremonies but this one takes the cake. I should have had my assistant stand right there beside me with a towel to catch all the tears.  They read their own vows to each other, I mean come ON! They were so heartfelt and deep and just plain beautiful. The entire day was perfect. I also loved that these two Lansing Derby Vixens brought their skates for pictures and also to skate into the reception at Perspective 2. This day was just full of fun, fun, FUN.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the latest stuff you post. Austin Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is also exploring for the options of Las Vegas Weddings venues. Do you have any suggestions? We didn’t even know what things should be consider while choosing a venue.

    ReplyDelete